Nutri Nua Zinc Picolinate
A supplement containing 15mg Zinc picolinate, alongside 1mg Copper bisglycinate. Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function. It contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails. It also contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
Zinc is a crucially important mineral that’s involved in ALL areas of the body, including, cognitive (brain) function, immunity, hormones, bones and vision. It’s involved in over 300 reactions in the body!
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Protecting cells from damage is hugely important to keep our bodies as healthy and youthful as possible.
- Adequate zinc is necessary for a normal-functioning immune system
- Zinc plays an active role in normal cell division, and is therefore important in wound healing.
- Hormones, fertility and reproduction will not work properly without zinc. The reproductive organs cannot grow and develop; DNA synthesis and the division of cells aren’t possible without zinc. Zinc is essential for normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Zinc contributes to the normal maintenance of bones, hair, nails and skin – necessary to keep us in top shape on the outside and the inside!
- Zinc is involved in normal carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. It’s also crucial for the normal pH within the body, playing a role in the acid/alkaline balance.
- Normal cognitive function is dependent on adequate zinc levels.
- Zinc is also needed for normal vision.
As a food supplement for adults, take one capsule daily with food.
Zinc Picolinate 15mg.
Copper Bisglycinate 1mg.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Consume within 90 days of opening or by end of month shown in best before date. Not intended for use if you are pregnant or lactating. If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition please consult with your healthcare professional before use.