Biocare Zinc Citrate
Zinc is a crucially important mineral that’s involved in ALL areas of the body, including, cognitive (brain) function, immunity, hormones, bones and vision. It’s involved in over 300 reactions in the body!
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Protecting cells from damage is hugely important to keep our bodies as healthy and youthful as possible.
- Adequate zinc is necessary for a normal-functioning immune system
- Zinc plays an active role in normal cell division, and is therefore important in wound healing.
- Hormones, fertility and reproduction will not work properly without zinc. The reproductive organs cannot grow and develop; DNA synthesis and the division of cells aren’t possible without zinc. Zinc is essential for normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Zinc contributes to the normal maintenance of bones, hair, nails and skin – necessary to keep us in top shape on the outside and the inside!
- Zinc is involved in normal carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. It’s also crucial for the normal pH within the body, playing a role in the acid/alkaline balance.
- Normal cognitive function is dependent on adequate zinc levels.
- Zinc is also needed for normal vision.
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Typically per tablet
Zinc Citrate 60mg (providing 17.1mg elemental zinc)
Vegetable Magnesium Stearate